Friday, October 10, 2014

First Quick Takes, Machu Picchu Book, Kitty Cat Harness & More



This is my first 7 Quick Takes ever!
Even though I know I don't have an audience yet, I don't feel this is a waste of time.  Writing has often been therapeutic for me.  This is also good practice, so I can sharpen my skills.
This is not my first blog ever.  I kept a blog for a short while when my family lived overseas for nine months.  I also kept a different blog when I was struggling with secondary infertility.  Perhaps this world and that one will collide one day.
I have a special kitty cat who loves to be outside.  He used to have free reign when we lived in the country (as in not in the city).  Unfortunately, we moved to a city, and he cannot go out unattended anymore (roads!).  We are thinking about maybe getting an invisible fence for him, but in the meantime, we use this handy harness to take him outside.
Cub Scouts is such a great organization for my son.  He gets exposed to various activities--it's quite diverse.  I'm really looking forward to getting some popcorn soon, too!
I am currently reading this book which chronicles an author's adventures to Machu Picchu.  Ever since I saw the Travel Channel show where Sam Brown visited the ruins, I have wanted to go there someday.  Anyway, the book was a gift from my husband several years ago, and I am finally getting around to reading it.  So far, it is very entertaining!
A few years ago, I also added the Holy Land to my travel wish list.  It's difficult to know if that will ever pan out...

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment